Bharat ke Veer an app for you to support the family of Martyr Soldiers. Our brave soldiers of Central Armed Police Forces daily fight to protect us from an external and internal threat. They defend us from the unfriendly borders of Pakistan and China.
They protect us from threat created by Maoist radicals in central and east India, and militants in Jammu and Kashmir to keep us safe. As a Result, One soldier either loses his/her life every third day, or one is permanently injured.
So, after receiving the National Film Award for Best Actor, Akshay Kumar came shared his vision of creating a tool using which you can donate funds to families of martyred soldiers. Later, Akshay discussed his plans with the home ministry officials and they assured him that the idea well implemented.
Therefore, At Delhi’s Vigyan Bhawan the on the occasion of Valor Day, our Home Minister Rajnath Singh along with Akshay Kumar released the website and an Android app. So, now you can donate up to a maximum amount of Rs 15 lakh to the families of martyred soldiers and officers that belongs to the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs).
Table of Contents
- 1 How can you help “Bharat ke Veer
- 2 CAPFs Soldiers
- 3 How can you donate “Bharat ke Veer?”
- 4 Some Important facts about Bharat ke Veer
- 5 Final Words
How can you help “Bharat ke Veer
Bharat Ke Veer mobile app and website released on 12 Aug 2017. It is an ambition that is launched for the citizens. If you want to contribute to the families of Brave soldiers in Central Armed Police Forces who gave their lives in the line of duty during several Major attacks such as URI attack in 2016 and the recent attack in Pulwama where above 40 soldiers were martyred. Then, This app provides you with an option to contribute directly support their family members by donating directly into the bank accounts, or to the “Bharat Ke Veer” corpus.
Furthermore, if you want to secure maximum coverage, it allows you to donate up to ₹ 15 lakhs to an individual brave soldier’s account. Later, you will be informed if the goal of 15 lakhs rupee completes. However, you can choose whether you want to decrease your participation or prevent some part of your donation to another braveheart’s account, or “Bharat Ke Veer” corpus.
Moreover, A committee made up of an important group of members, and senior government officials manage “Bharat Ke Veer” corpus. They decide to distribute the fund equitably to the braveheart’s family on a necessary basis. Moreover, There is no limit for you to contribute to “Bharat Ke Veer” corpus.
Note- State Bank of India is supporting these transactions with UPI payment.
1. Assam Rifles (AR)
They engage in protecting our border along with the Indo-Myanmar border, as well as in counterinsurgency tasks in the North East part of India.
2. Border Security Force (BSF)
BSF guards our Bangladesh and Pakistan borders. Sometimes, they deploy to execute anti-insurgency operations.
3. Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)-
They provide us with the security to the critical sectors including Airports, Metro systems, vital industries in the private and Public Sector, Government buildings, monuments and protection to important protected persons.
4. Central Reserve Police Force –
They protect us from internal threat including anti-Naxal operations, counter-insurgency duties in North East and J&K.
5. Indo-Tibetan Border Police –
They guard our borders with China. S, for that, they undergo day and night training to operate in a mountain region with high altitude. Moreover, they also engage in internal security duties from time to time.
6. National Disaster Response Force (NDRF)
This is a specialized response team for natural and human-made disasters and their duty is to save our lives and livelihood.
They prepare communities in a disaster situation and disaster risk reduction.
7. National Security Guard (NSG)
NSG is a Special Force. They conduct counter-terrorism, counter-hijack, and hostage-rescue operations as well as provide `mobile security’
8. Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
They work with the motto of “Service Security Brotherhood”. They guard our borders against Nepal and Bhutan. Moreover, The force is also performing internal security duties and deploys a deal with LWE / Counter-insurgency in many states.
How can you donate “Bharat ke Veer?”
- Firstly, you have to Go to www.bharatkeveer.gov.in.
- Secondly, Click on Contribute to “Bravehearts” or “Bharat ke Veer Corpus” tab on the top. Now, select the Bharat Ke Veer Corpus Fund. Click on I Would like to Continue.
- On the new window, you will see Enter your details option and enter the security code provided below.
- Now, Provide the OTP sent to your mobile number
- Moreover, On the next screen, you have to provide your details including name, email id, and the security code.
- Enter the amount you want to donate.
Some Important facts about Bharat ke Veer
- Bharat ke Veer trust helped in collecting Rs 9.5 crore by August 14 in the first year of its launch,
- During the previous year and following the Independence Day, i.e., on August 14 – August 16 in 2017, this initiative received an amount which was over Rs 1.6 crore from people of the nation, say reports.
- Moreover, Indian Boxer Vijender Singh, Mohammed Kaif, wrestler Sushil Kumar, and actor Akshay Kumar had promoted the initiative through their respective videos.
- P Gopichand, an Arjuna award winner are members of the Bharat ke Veer committee.
- Moreover, the Govt of India declared Akshay Kumar as the brand ambassador of Bharat ke Veer initiative.
- Later, an anthem named ‘Bharat ke Veeron, Tumko Naman’ launched in 2018. Moreover, Kailash Kher composed and sung this song.
To Conclude, I would say that, in the last few days, there has been an incredible response from Millions of people who want to contribute to our soldiers through the website and Android app.
However, due to heavy traffic on the website, sometimes a slow down is possible when you try to access the site. It is also stated that some corrupt elements are asking contributions from people through other accounts.
I urge you to donate some amount of money to our soldier’s family through Bharat ke Veer. You can make some donation either on your birthday or special occasion. By doing so, we can give assurance to our soldiers that even if they lose their lives in the line of duty. We will always be there as a backbone for their family.
“Our flag does not fly because the wind moves it, it flies with the last breath of each soldier who died to protect it.”
If you like my article then don’t forget to rate it out of 5 as it helps me in writing better content for you in the future.