Pubg zombies update 0.11.0 is finally released by Tencent on 19-Feb-2019 which adds zombie mode to the game. The new mode is known as“Zombie: Survive till Dawn.” It is a crossover collaboration between Pubg Mobile and Resident Evil 2. The gameplay features three days and two nights in 30-Minute Match that will allow 60 players to play within the usual Pubg Zombies game. Meanwhile, in the game, you will face multiple types of zombies such as Police, G1 as well as Licker and many more zombies created by Pubg mobile.
As time starts to turn from day to dusk and then night, zombie becomes more aggressive and will pose for a significant threat to you. However, it is possible to defeat zombies during the day time from long range.
At the night time, zombies become too much furious and you will have less PvP engagement with your opponents due to low visibility. Moreover, if you know about resident evil before then you might be familiar with legendary Resident Evil villains such as G(stage 1) and Tyrant. They appear during the night time by spawning. You can also get skins of popular Resident Evil characters such as Leon and Claire skin sets and some in-game costumes of some costumes of Ada and Marvin.
What’s New in PUBG Zombies Update 0.11.0
- Pubg zombies 0.11.0 introduced a new Sunset mode which is an event mode. In this mode, you have to fight to survive as usual on Erangel, but at the same time from Zombies and Bosses from Resident Evil 2 will also spawn on the map! You have to Kill them to get resources and items.
- Moreover, Pubg Mobile has Added Resident Evil 2 main-menu theme and music.
- A new Pc feature added – damage stacking outside of the safe zone. The further away your player is from a secure area, the more damage it will take.
- Pubg Mobile includes Personal Spaces, where player information and Connections are displayed.
- Pubg Mobile released the Push-to-talk chat button in matches.
- Added a new Anniversary Treasure event. Now, Celebrate the game’s anniversary with all types of rare finishes.
- Moonlight weather introduced in Vikendi(snow map).
- Now, Sanhok Map is available for a Quick Match in Arcade Mode.
- Furthermore, Zombie event mode has some new weapons such as a machine gun, a gun that throws fire and a combat knife.
- You can throw a Zombie grenade at your Enemy. A zombie will spawn and attack your opponent.
- Pubg mobile will now start SMG and Assault Rifles War Modes with double the ammo.
- Your past results will now be kept for up to one month. So, your older data will clear.
- Pubg Mobile adds a new Pandemic Treasure event. You can get Get your Resident Evil 2 outfits now.
- Addition of new titles such as “#1/100” (permanent) and “Survivor”. However, both are time-limited titles.
- Pubg Mobile redesigned some houses inside Vikendi Map.
Download Official Pubg Zombies Update 0.11.0
If you want to download Official PUBG mobile from Play store. Then open Play Store and search for Pubg Mobile. Tap on install to start the download. Initially, Google will give you the warning to connect Wi-fi. You can connect your Wi-fi or continue your download using Mobile Data.
How to Install PUBG Zombies Update 0.11.0 Manually
- First of all, Download Obb File. Its size is around 1.6GB. Then Download Pubg mobile 0.11.0.
- Now, after you have downloaded both the files then extract the OBB folder from the zip file into the Obb folder. You can locate this folder in Android Folder of your Internal Storage. Moreover, Obb folder starts with com.tencent.ig.
- Now enable unknown sources in the security settings of your smartphone.
- Install the Apk file and start playing Zombie Mode.
My 1st experience with New Zombie Mode
I received the official Pubg Update 0.11.0 in the afternoon. Size of the update was around 493 MB and after the download, I received an extra 12 MB update. Additionally, you will have to download PUBG maps. However, if you want to install the fresh copy of Pubg Mobile then you have to download around a total of 1.6GB of data. Moreover, you can always download Pubg Mobile 0.11.0 from the play store.
I started to play the zombie mode as soon as I installed the latest update. However, I played zombie mode in PUBG beta before and shared my experience with Pubg Beta. The first thing I noticed was the smooth gameplay. Earlier, my gameplay used to lag too much. You can play zombie mode in squads only. However, if you think of yourself as one man army and don’t want to play with random players you can turn off auto-matching anytime.
The first night of the match included different zombies. You can kill them one by one. I advise you to kill a zombie that throws green poison first. The only reason is they will throw poison at you wherever you go. Even if you are on top of a building its poison will reach to you and cause some damage to your player. In the end, half of my health was gone.
Later, during the second-night mode, there were some new zombies such as licker and someone with a shield. I noticed that the second night was more difficult as zombies were too much aggressive at that time. Well for me, I was about to survive the zone but an opponent that was nearby killed me with his gun. That was the end for me but my squad continued the match and won our first game.
After playing the game I can give you a single piece of advice and that is don’t engage with your opponent at the start of the match. Collect as much ammo as you can because you won’t get time to loot during the zombie attack. My recommended weapon for Zombie Mode is Akm because it has the highest damage. Moreover, if you want to know more about Pubg Weapons then don’t forget to visit my article on Pubg Best Weapons. If you have any query regarding official pubg zombies 0.11.0 then leave your comments in the comments section below.
If you like the information from my article then don’t forget to rate it out of 5 as it encourages us to write more about gaming.