What’s New introduced in PUBG Beta 0.11.5
Last month Tencent officially launched one of its major Pubg Update with Zombies mode. In this update, you had to kill zombies and your opponent at the same time. Along with zombie update, Tencent introduced dynamic weather in Vikendi Map.
Now, it’s not even one month, and Tencent introduced Pubg beta update v0.11.5 on March 12, 2019. Some new items are added in this update, and some are removed. So, let’s find out what are those changes-
Major Pubg Beta 0.11.5 Updates
In the previous Pubg update, Tencent launched Dynamic Weather in the Vikendi Map of official Pubg Mobile game. In this update, Dynamic Weather is available in Erangle and Miramar map. So, now, you can expect rain and thunderstorms in these maps.
Fun Fact- Don’t know may be in the next update along with dynamic weather we will have चाय and पकोड़े? 😜
New Assault Rifle G36C
Pubg introduced a new weapon G36C rifle. It is a Vikendi Exclusive Gun. So, you won’t find it on any other map. It fires at your enemy using ammo of 5.56 mm. This gun can equip stocks similar to M416. G36C Rifle replaces Scar-L assault rifle in Vikendi Map.
New Vehicle Tukshai
A new Sanhok-exclusive vehicle is introduced to replace Jeep, Dacia, and Mini-Bus. The new vehicle is a three-wheeled bus known as Tukshai.
Minor Pubg Beta 0.11.5 Updates
- I will start by informing that in latest Pubg Beta update some skills of zombies are fine-tuned. It means that now zombies can now enter into a weakened state from time-to-time.
- With the addition to some tuning of zombies, now, Pubg has fixed some locations where some zombies were not able to enter.
- Now, you will get more damage when your player is far away outside the safe zone at night.
- If you have played zombie mode, then you might have noticed that all the vehicles have low fuel. So, in this Pubg Beta update, fuel level is fine-tuned.
- All resource drops in latest Pubg beta 0.11.5 are fine-tuned.
- In the Official Pubg Mobile update, Pubg removed “I Got Supplies” quick chat message. Now, Pubg has set it as default message.
How can you Download Latest Pubg Beta v0.11.5 on Android Smartphone?
To download the latest Pubg Beta Update 0.11.5, follow the step-by-step process to download and install Pubg Beta along with official Pubg Mobile on your smartphone. Moreover, I am providing links to Pubg Beta for both Android and iOS Smartphones. So, now, you can play Pubg Beta on your iPhone and iPad
- First of all, DOWNLOAD Pubg beta v0.11.5 apk from the given link for your Android Smartphone.
- Now, locate the pubg beta apk file in the download folder of internal storage.
- Enable Unknown Resources from security settings to continue the installation process.
- Then, Install the apk file along with official Pubg Mobile on your smartphone.
- Open Pubg beta on your smartphone. One thing you should know that you cannot log-in using your social media accounts. Pubg Beta allows you to play the game using a guest account.
How can you Download Latest Pubg Beta v0.11.5 on iOS Device?
- If you are an iPhone or iPad user, then you can click DOWNLOAD on to start Downloading Pubg Beta for your iOS device. Moreover, I advise you to open this download link from Safari Browser.
- Now, find the pubg beta apk file in the download folder of internal storage.
- Finally, Install the Pubg Beta file along with official Pubg Mobile on your iOS device.
Note- If you play Pubg Beta, then you may encounter some bugs. Now, pubg allows you to report these bugs and if your feedback is detailed and honest. Pubg can reward you with 2500BP and a Premium Crate Coupon.
Pubg Beta official Update 0.11.0
Before talking about Pubg beta let’s start with pubg first.PUBG is an online battle royale game developed and distributed by PUBG Corporation, a subsidiary of South Korean video game company Bluehole.
Pubg beta is a player vs. player shooter game in which up to one hundred players drop on a map and fight in a battle royale, a type of large-scale last man standing deathmatch where players compete with each other to remain the last alive. Moreover, you can choose to enter the match either solo, duo, or with a small team of up to four people. The last person or group that remain alive wins the game and gets “winner winner chicken dinner.”
What’s new in Pubg Beta 0.11.0 update
Recently, released Patch notes of pubg beta 0.11.0
- Pubg 0.11.0 includes Sunset, a new time-limited event mode. Fight to survive as usual on Erangel, but Zombies and Bosses from Resident Evil 2 will also spawn on the map! You have to Kill them to get resources and items.
- Zombie event mode has some new weapons such as a machine gun, a gun that throws fire and a combat knife. Moreover, if you want to know more about pubg weapons than follow PUBG Best Weapons with Ultimate Base Damage & Fire Rate.
- Pubg beta has Added Resident Evil 2 main-menu theme and music.
- Pubg beta includes Personal Spaces, where player information and Connections are displayed. Moreover, Select your friend with Synergy 400 or above as Partner to stand by your side in your Space!
- A new Pc feature is included – damage stacking outside of the safe zone. The further away your player is from a secure area, the more damage it will take.
- Added feature form our PC counterpart: Air raid adjustment. In Sanhok and Vinkendi, the size of the air raid area is reduced as the safe zone reduces in size.
- Pubg beta released the Push-to-talk chat button in matches. It is a new way for you to communicate in the game. Furthermore, It’s beneficial when your background is quite noisy, and your team-mates complain to you for the external noise. However, You have to hold the button and say what you want to say. Your teammates will only hear what you have told them at that moment.
- Moonlight weather is added in Vikendi(snow map).
- Now, Sanhok Map is available for a Quick Match in Arcade Mode.
Zombie grenade is available to throw at your Enemy. A zombie will spawn and attack the opponent.
Requirements for Pubg Beta:-
- Supported Smartphone with at least 2 GB RAM.
- Requires a persistent internet connection.
- Moreover, your smartphone should have Android 5.1.1 or above.
Things to keep in Mind before playing Pubg Beta
- You can install Pubg beta alongside Pubg mobile.
- You can’t log in using social media accounts as they are not available in Pubg beta. Moreover, the Beta version requires a login to Guest account if you want to play pubg beta.
- However, There might be some bugs as this is for testing purpose only.
- Most of the players in pubg beta will be Bots(Computer Players).
- Zombie mode in beta mode is event based. You can play two times a day for 3 hours each.
- Zombie mode is a squad only event. So you can play it with a team.
- Moreover, the Royal Pass is not available.
How can you play Pubg Beta?
I am providing a step-by-step process for downloading and playing the pubg beta on your smartphone.
- Download Pubg beta first.
- Locate the pubg beta apk file in the download folder.
- Enable Unknown Resources from the security settings.
- Then, Install the apk on your smartphone.
- Open Pubg beta on your smartphone and sign in to the guest account.
Note:- Pubg beta update released officially now with new version 0.11.0. To know more about pubg official zombie mode check Pubg Zombie update.
Download Chrome Extention for Every New Update of PUBG BETA 0.11.0
My Experience with zombie mode
Although I played pubg beta a week ago, I am still addicted to it. First of all, I wanted to play zombie mode. Note down that you can play pubg beta two times a day for 3 hours each starting 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and the same in the evening. I played Pubg beta first in the morning.
However, there were 60 players in a match but most of them were bots, I won’t say that most of the game was easy. Zombie’s spawn at night only and night comes for a limited period multiple times. You can see the time counter below the mini-map.
Furthermore, All you have to do is kill the zombie’s before they attack you. There are different types of zombie’s – some throw poison, some attacks fast, and some are in a police costume, some weird creature is also present. You get loot whenever zombies you kill them. In the zombie mode of pubg beta, instead of drops, boss(the name is Tyrant) is spawned. You get loot after killing them such as machine gun, fire bazooka, etc.
However, I didn’t like the machine gun as it takes too much time to reload and shoot. There is a zombie grenade which you can at your enemy, and a zombie will spawn and attack your opponent.
Must Check:- Latest Pubg Update Of 2019 [Royale Pass Season 5]
Q:- Is Pubg beta available on Play store?
Answer- No, it is not available on play store as an individual app. However, it was available, but pubg removed it later. I am providing a link for you to download.
Q:- Is my Android Smartphone Compatible for this app?
Answer- It is compatible with all the smartphone with android version 5.1 and up.
Q:- What is the size of the apk file?
Answer- Size of the apk is 1.72GB
Q:- Is it safe to use for me?
Answer- Moreover, it is safe for you to use because pubg has released it officially for testing purpose.
Q:- Do I need to uninstall pubg mobile official?
Answer- No, you can install the beta version alongside the official release. However, you may need more storage space.
Final Thoughts[Updated 0.11.5 beta]
To conclude, I would say that, Pubg has scored a home run with the beta version of pubg. I can’t wait to play pubg whenever Tencent release it officially. Additionally, when I used G36C gun for the first time in Vikendi, I found out that it is quite stable with a compensator. So, I recommend you not to use this gun with a suppressor. Tukshai is fun to use and Dynamic Weather is quite similar to Sanhok. No, one can camp in the last circle as there is Fog all around.
One thing I noticed that the vikendi map in moonlight does not require night vision goggles. Moreover, if you want to know more about pubg maps then don’t forget to read: PUBG Map: Complete Guide Erangel, Miramar, Sanhok, and Vikendi. There is some minor bug here and there. However, pubg will release the stable version soon to fix the issue.
Although, pubg used to allow a limited number of players for beta testing earlier. However, now it is open to everyone. So, what are you waiting for! Download from the given link and enjoy the gameplay. Cheers!
If you like this article then don’t forget to give your star rating out of 5 below so that we can improve our articles in the future for you.