mPassport Seva app
Yes! you heard it right. The government of India has initiated the concept of application for queries related to the passport Seva. This application has been launched by our Honorable minister of external affairs Mrs Sushma Sawraj, on passport Seva divas. This app is being launched for the convenience of a common man like you and me. It is such an amazing initiative that the app got more than 1 million downloads just within the two days of its launch.
The government of India getting digitized since Mr Narender Modi became the Prime Minister of India. The government wants to provide speed, convenience, ease, and transparency in every task related to government offices. Yes, you guess it right, all this is done by Honourable PM to reduce the corruption in government offices.
There is almost 77 passport Seva Kendra across the country. All these passport Seva Kendra is serving the people in the best possible manner to ease the process of making passports. Furthermore, the app is working with the collaboration with this passport Seva Kendra. You need can calculate the fees by using this Passport Seva app as well as you can find the nearest Passport Seva Kendra to you and check the status of your passport application.
How to Download mPassport Seva
You can download it within seconds, Just click at Download mPassport Seva
See More:- Connect Your Computer With Another PC
Uses of Passport Seva App: –
This application is being developed to speed up the process of making a passport by the citizens of India. The passport making process was quite cumbersome before the launch of this application. You had to visit the District Passport Cell available in some districts of a state. The number of Passport Seva Kendra and District Passport Cell has increased in the last few years. Before that, you have to personally visit the District Passport Cell and wait for your turn in the long queues outside the Passport office. In that time, even some people come early to the passport office before even the office has opened and queued up and wait for their turn.
There is also a website where you can upload your required documents, deposit your fees for passport and book your appointment to visit the Passport Seva Kendra near you. Firstly, the government of India initiated the website of Passport Seva Kendra for the convenience of people. You do not have to queue up for long hours and wait for your outside the passport office. You can submit your required documents on the website using your unique login ID and password. There are a unique login ID and password using which you can access your account while sitting anywhere in the world. As you upload your required documents, pay your fees and book an appointment to visit passport office to perform all the required formalities.
Now, you can use the app to perform the same function. You can also check the status of your application through the app. The main focus of this application is to bring more transparency to the process of making the passport. The speeding up the process of making a passport is the need of the time.
Need for Passport Seva app
Nowadays, people like you and me would love to roam the world. And visiting the countries outside India needs a passport to verify the identity of a person. As the trend of roaming the globe is increasing the need for the passport by different people is increasing at the same pace. So the government of India taking the required steps towards this. Making the process of passport making easy, not only benefit the people rather it will benefit the government too.
The digitization is the only way out to reduce the corruption which is damaging the roots of our country. The government is taking proper action towards it. Launching the Passport Seva app is one of those initiatives. You can use the Passport Seva application in the same way as you can access your queries related to passport by login to the Passport Seva website. You read it right, you can use the same login credentials in the Passport Seva app which you use for their web portal.
The application is developed to lessen the load of the web portal. A large number of people is using the website for booking an appointment as well as checking the status of your passport application. Now, the same thing will be served to the public with the application. You can check for the status of your application for the passport. Even you can find the nearest Passport Seva Kendra to you or a district passport cell.
How to Use mPassport Seva app
You can easily download this application from Play store in android devices or iTunes in IOS devices.
- First of all, Launch the play store or iTunes and there you can easily search the application.
- As you search the application and get it, click on the install showing on your screen. As you click the installation begins to install the app on your phone.
- When the download and installation complete, click on the app icon to launch the application and start using it.
There are many different features available with this app which you can use as per your requirement, everything is mentioned there.
Steps to follow while using the mPassport Seva app: –
- As shown in the above image first two buttons are for login to the user account or register a new user account.
- That the second button on the left is Status tracker which shows us the current status of our passport application which we have already applied with Passport Seva Kendra.
- Next to that is Appoint availability button. That is to check the availability of appointment with Passport Seva Kendra and book the appointment slot accordingly.
- That the third one on left is Document advisor button which tells to about the required documents list according to the passport you want to apply for.
- Next to that is Fee calculator button, when you click on it, it will ask you about a few questions and based on that it will calculate and show you the total fees.
- The fourth button is the Locate centre which shows us the nearest Passport Seva Kendra to our location. This Seva Kendra we have to book appointment and visit.
- Next to that is Annexures or affidavits. You can browse this button if you want to download the format of any affidavit like Parent’s declaration form in case of a Minor child as Passport applicant.
- The fifth button is about FAQ that is frequently asked questions. You can check these FAQ if you have any doubt regarding anything.
- The last one is about Contact Us.
This is the best ever app developed by the Government of India. It provides you the ease of making and getting Passport. The complexity of getting Passport has been reduced by the development of this app and you can get the passport at the comfort of your home. It is an appreciable initiate of the Government of India.