You must be well aware of the most popular and might be addicted to this brainwashing game. It not only consumes your productive time rather make your brain cells think about chicken burger only.
Ahh! If you are in the same boat like me and addicted to playing PUBG. And want to get rid of this habit of playing PUBG day and night then you are surfing in the right place. Here you will find, step by step guide to delete your PUBG account.
There are two types of account in PUBG, one is that in which you used your Google or Facebook credentials to log in to PUBG at the time of installing this app. Another type of account is playing PUBG as a guest, which means without using any of the login credentials, you just log in to PUBG as a guest, play and enjoys the game.
If you want to delete PUBG guest account, you need to contact the PUBG support. They will help you to delete your data on their database which has stored using your Google email address which you have used on Google play store.
However, if you have a login to PUBG using your Google or Facebook account then you can delete your account by yourself and let me share steps to delete that account of your from PUBG’s database and delete the app from your phone so that you can try to focus on more productive tasks then playing PUBG.
Table of Contents
- 1 Steps to remove a Facebook account from your PUBG profile
- 2 For removing Google account from PUBG, follow the steps listed below: –
You might be wondering to know if your Facebook or Google account is attached to your current PUBG account. Let me guide you to the steps for knowing current linked account with your PUBG account.
- Launch your PUBG app.
- After loading, it will redirect to the main page of your PUBG app.
- In the top right corner of the main page of PUBG, there you will find an option of your profile, click on it and it will redirect you to the settings page of your PUBG profile. In the top centre of the page, you will find an option of Linked as shown in the image below.
- The option marked in red colour shows that your PUBG account has linked with both, Google and Facebook accounts.
- Another way to check your Facebook connectivity is when you have launched your PUBG app and you are on the main page of it. In the bottom left corner, you will find how many of your friends play PUBG, those are your Facebook friends only.
- That information regarding your friends is only available when you have connected through your Facebook account. As shown in the image below.
I hope to now you are clear about the connectivity of your Google and Facebook accounts with your PUBG account.
See More:- How to Change Name in PUBG
Steps to remove a Facebook account from your PUBG profile
Now let’s go through the steps to unlink these accounts with from your PUBG account. Follow these steps to unlink your Facebook account from your PUBG account.
- Launch your Facebook app on your mobile device.
- Go to settings of your Facebook account from the small three lines icon displayed on the top right corner of the Facebook.
- Scroll it down to the account settings and click on the “settings & privacy” option from there.
- When you click on it you will get different options under that tab.
- Click on settings option is shown under Settings & privacy tab.
- It will redirect you to a page, there you will find many different options related to privacy setting. Under the security tab, you will find an option of Apps and websites. Click on that and it will redirect you to a page where you will find the different apps and websites. It will list all the apps and website that you have logged in through your Facebook account.
- When you click on “apps and websites” it will redirect you to a page. There you will find an option as “logged in with Facebook”. Click on that and it will redirect you to a page showing all the websites and apps that you have logged in through the Facebook.
- Select the PUBG app and it will redirect you on a warning page.
- Read the warning and click on Remove button shown as highlighted in blue colour.
- When you click on it and refresh or re-launch your PUBG account, then you will see that your account has unlinked.
Watch | How to remove a Facebook account from PUBG
Note: – If you want to remove or unlink your Facebook account from PUBG make sure that your Google account has added. This is to check if you want to play it further. Otherwise, if you want to delete account forever, then make sure to remove Google as well as Facebook at the same time.
For removing Google account from PUBG, follow the steps listed below: –
- To go settings of your mobile device.
- Click on Google. It will redirect you to a list of connected apps to your Google account.
- Select the PUBG app from which you want to unlink the account.
- You will be again redirected to a warning
- Click on the Disconnect button and your account will be removed from PUBG account.
Points to remember before deleting your PUBG account:-
- Once you have deleted your PUBG account, you will not be able to retrieve it from the same point where you have left.
- If you have purchased a paid version of PUBG, then you will not get any refund at the time of removing or cancelling an account.
- If you have any money or rewards in your PUBG account, make sure to use it, you can not use it once your account has deleted.
- The most important point is that you would not able to use the same CD key. We are referring that you have used for installing the account which you want to delete now.
- Your profile associated with your PUBG account will get deleted forever. The login ID used for this account cannot be retrieved again in future.
- But your profile used in the community will remain the same. And it will not get deleted anyhow.
I hope now you are well familiar with all the points and have made your mind to delete your account. Do let us know if you face any problem in deleting or unlinking your PBG account from Facebook or Google.