Are you a gamer? Do you love watching the streaming of video games on several streaming apps such as Twitch or any other? If the answers to both of these questions are Yes then let me introduce you to the newest addition in the mobile game streaming category and that is Nimo.TV. When you use Nimo TV for the first time then you will notice that it offers the same feature like any other streaming apps but with a different interface. Nimo TV has a unique section where you will find the streams of some of the most popular games such as Pubg, fortnite and apex legends. You can choose to watch streams of some outstanding players or you can find some new players.
In addition to this, if you don’t like to use complicated stuff than Nimo TV is the best choice for you. It has easy to use interface with a video player and a chat box. You can use them as a medium to share your opinion with all other users. There are several in-built features of Nimo TV but for me, I really liked that I was able to stream games from different esports teams. So, it becomes super easy for you to follow a particular player or team. So, get ready to watch all the battles live and become part of the action.
Table of Contents
Features of Latest Nimo TV App
You can download the latest version of Nimo TV from the links provided by me below. However, before proceeding to download, let’s find out some amazing features of NIMO TV-
- As a gamer, Nimo TV allows you to share your experience with others all over the world.
- If you are a gamer then it is quite easy for you to showcase your skills and talent in front of all over the world. You can entertain your new audiences and get in touch with whatever is happening all over the gaming community by the latest online engagement.
- You can invite your friend to watch a stream by using a newly introduced invite-a-friend feature.
- Now, you are eligible to send consecutive gifts to your friends. Moreover, in return, you will experience a never seen before magic.
- You connect with other players from all over the world with the comfort of sitting at home. Besides, Nimo TV can connect you with players from overseas countries too.
How can you Install NIMO TV on Android?
NIMO TV is available on both Android and iOS. So, if you want to see live streams of video games on your smartphone then follow these steps carefully-
- Connect your Android to the internet using your Wi-Fi connection or mobile data.
- Click on the Google Play store link provided by me below. Now, you will be redirected to this game.
- Tap on install to begin the installation process. The size of this app for Android is around 28 MB. However, the size may vary as per your device.
- Once installed, open the game and login with your account details to start streaming videos of your favourite video game streamer.
How can you Install NIMO TV on iOS?
- Connect your iOS device to the internet using your Wi-Fi connection or mobile data.
- Click Download on the button to begin downloading NIMO TV.
- Tap on install to begin the installation process. The size of NIMO TV for the iOS device is approx. 143 MB.
- Once installed, open the game and login with your account details to start streaming on your iOS device.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q- Can I play this streaming app on my MAC OS?
A- Yes, you can play the stream on your Mac PC using these three emulators for MAC.
Q- Is this a Paid App?
A- No, it is a free app. However, you will need an active internet connection.
Q- Can I play this app on my Windows PC?
A- Yes, you can use this app to stream videos in your PC. You can install the apk file of NIMO TV into your Windows PC using MuMu emulator.
To conclude, I would say that if you love to watch streams of popular games like Fortnite Season 8 in your Android Smartphone and iOS. Then I will recommend you to use this app anytime. Besides, if you have any question or facing any problem with this app then let us know via the comment section below.
If you love streaming videos using this app then rate us out of five stars. Your rating encourages us to provide more useful apps for you.