Created by Respawn Entertainment and published by Electronic Arts, Apex Legends is a free-to-play online multiplayer battle royale game. Without any earlier announcement or marketing, EA released Apex Legends for MS Windows, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on February 4, 2019.
Minimum Requirement for Apex Legends
- OS: You will need a 64-bit PC with windows 7 OS.
- CPU: Intel Core i3 AMD FX with Quad-Core Processor
- RAM: Minimum 6GB of RAM.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 640 or Radeon HD 7730 with minimum 1GB GPU Ram.
- HARD DRIVE: Your hard drive should have a minimum of 22 GB of free space.
Recommended Requirement For Apex Legends
You can play Apex Legends with the minimum specifications mentioned above. However, if you want to have the best experience, then I recommend you to have a Pc/Laptop with specs mentioned below for smooth gameplay at 60FPS.
- OS: Windows 7 with 64-bit architecture.
- CPU: At least Intel i5 3570K or better.
- RAM: Minimum 8GB of RAM.
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon R9 290 with 8GB of GPU Ram.
- HARD DRIVE: Recommended free storage space is 22 GB.
Apex Legends takes place 30 years after the events of Titanfall 2. Its concept is borrowed from the hero shooter. Moreover, Apex has some incorporating Legends, pre-defined heroes. They have unique abilities such as Recon, support, Offensive, and Defensive. You play Apex Legends in a squad of three players. You can either team up with your friends or someone randomly.
Moreover, each player selects an exclusive Legend in turn. To become a champion, You have to compete with 20 other teams. In the start of the game, you don’t have any equipment. So, You drop in a random direction over the game’s map through dropships. As soon as you land, you and your team search for weapons, ammunition, and other health items throughout the map. At the same time, you battle to be the last team standing in an ever-shrinking safe zone. You can be knocked down into an exposed bleed-out state. Then your only option is to crawl for cover or reach any of your squadmates for reviving. You will die, if your player bleeds out, or any of your opponents uses a finisher on you.
So, after the elimination, you drop your equipment and banner for others to loot. However, your player can be respawned if your squadmates recover the banner and take it to a Spawn Beacon dotted on a map within a limited time. Moreover, Apex Legends features both voice-chat communication and a contextual single-button communication approach with your squadmates. Moreover, It allows you to ping map features like weapons, opponents, or rally points.
Download Apex Legends
- First of all, DOWNLOAD Origin. Now, Open the Origin installer, and follow the steps carefully.
- Log in using your EA account. However, if you don’t have then create a new one.
- Go to the “Browse Games” tab on the left side of the app and select Apex Legends > Apex Legends.
- Now, Click Add to Library.
- Click Download with Origin.
- First of all, Choose your language, then agree to the terms of service and select the drive in which you’d like to download the game. However, let me warn you first, it will take at least 20.99 GB of free space to install Apex Legends.
- Apex Legends is now downloading! So, Once it finished installing, you can launch the game via the My Game Library tab in Origin. if your internet speed is not good then it will take more time to download. So make sure your internet speed should be good.
Battle Pass in Apex Legends?
According to the Roadmap released by Respawn, the first season might launch in March and the second season in June.
What Respawn has confirmed so far:
- New cosmetics, character and weapon skins, quips, banner cosmetics, finishers will be introduced.
- Moreover, Apex will introduce 1-2 New Legends per season or 4-8 a year—a multitude of names of future Legends have already been determined.
- Addition of New weapons.
- Furthermore, New and increased loot.
However, its still not confirmed that apex would include the new Legends with the battle pass or exclusively unlocked via the free currency known as Legend Tokens. Moreover, you get the legend tokens when you level up. For example- The first two Legends that you need to unlock are Caustic and Mirage. They will cost you 12,000 Legend Tokens, and future Legends are likely to be similar.
How will Battle Pass Work?
Recently, Data miners have found out that EA might introduce “free” and “diamond” tier of Battle Pass. So, most probably it’s true that apex might introduce cosmetics and rewards unlockable. Moreover, It is quite similar to its competitors such as Pubg and Fortnite.
So, you might need to complete gameplay challenges, or use exp points to increase the rank up from one tier to another tier in search of additional rewards. However, it’s possible that there will be at least some kind of prizes if you haven’t paid for a pass.
Cost of Season 1 Battle Pass
Pricing of a battle pass plays an essential role in its future. However, Respawn still hasn’t shared any price yet, but some of the hints point out that the exclusive seasonal content might unlock “through gameplay,” which is quite similar to other battle royale games such as fortnite and pubg. With both PUBG’s royal pass and Fortnite battle pass clocks in at almost exactly $10. Moreover, Fortnite’s battle pass costs 950 V-Bucks, or $9.50. So, the Battle Pass of Apex legends might range in the same price range around 1000 APEX coins.
To conclude, I would say that Apex Legends, just after its official has risen immensely. It gained 2 Million players in a day and 25 Million players in a week. It is giving tough competition to its competitors such as Pubg and Fortnite. Now, all EA need is a mobile version of Apex Legends for markets like India where the mobile gaming industry is on the rise. According to some sources, EA is currently working on the Mobile version of Apex Legends. Moreover, if you have questions regarding Apex Legends then don’t forget to ask us via the comment section.
If you like my article then don’t forget to rate it out of stars as it encourages us to write more about gaming.